Less version 352
Version 352 was released on 8 Mar 2000.
These are the differences between version 346 and version 352:
- UTF-8 is automatically enabled if "UTF-8" appears in
locale-related environment variables.
- Add --with-editor option to configure script.
- The -M prompt and = message now show the top and bottom line number.
- Fix bug in running the editor on a file whose name contains quotes, etc.
- Fix bug in horizontal scrolling of long lines.
- Fix bug in doing :d on a file which contains marks.
- Fix bug causing cleared lines to sometimes be filled with standout,
bold, underline, etc. on certain terminals.
- Fixes for MS-DOS (DJGPP) version.
There is a list of bugs remaining in version 352.