Less version 561
Version 561 was released on 11 May 2020.
These are the differences between version 551 and version 561:
- Update Unicode tables.
- Treat Hangul Jamo medial vowels and final consonants as zero width.
- Display error message immediately when -o is toggled and input is not a pipe.
- Fix regression: make screen repaint when "squished" and a no-movement command is given.
- Fix erroneous EOF calculation when F command is interrupted.
- Make WIN32C version include this fix from 551: Don't count lines in initial screen if using -X with -F.
- Fix display bug in WIN32C version.
- Fix memory corruption when built with libtermcap.
- Support libtinfow.